|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Turkey breast cutlets||1 1⁄4 Pound (10 Slices)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||6 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 Large, cut into very thin slices|
|Fresh parsley||3 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1) In a large bowl, combine the flour with salt and pepper and mix well.
2) Place the cutlets into the flour mixture to dust lightly on both sides.
3) In 2 large skillets, add equal amount of butter and oil.
4) Place over medium heat to heat up.
5) Distribute the cutlets in 2 skillets.
6) Increase the heat to high and quickly cook the cutlets on both sides for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden.
7) Use warm platter and transfer the cutlets.
8) Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the skillet.
9) Stir the juice to deglaze the pan by removing the turkey remaining from the base.
10) Pour this sauce over the cutlets.
11) Garnish with lemon slices and parsley, just before serving hot.
Calories 197 Calories from Fat 96
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.7%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.3 mg13.1%
Sodium 99.7 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.97 g3.9%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 17 g34.9%
Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 34.6%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet