Sweet and Sour Turkey Drums
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Dash|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Catsup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Combine together the flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
2) With the seasoned flour, coat the drumsticks.
3) In a large frying pan or Dutch Oven, heat the oil.
4) Add the turkey and brown it on all the sides. Drain the excess oil.
5) Add the onion and saute it till it is soft.
6) Add the catsup, vinegar, water, honey and spices.
7) Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat. Cover and simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours, till the meat is tender.
8) Place the turkey drumsticks on a serving plate and serve while still hot. These make a delectable and healthy appetizer.