Curried Pineapple Turkey Breast Roast
|Turkey breast||6 Pound (Thawed)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the turkey breast with the skin-side up. If using a thermometer, insert it into the center of the breast, away from the bone.
3) Roast the meat in the preheated oven till the thermometer hits a temperature of 170 degrees (about 22 minutes per pound).
4) During the final 10 to 15 minutes of cooking, spoon a glaze made from cornstarch, curry powder, salt, garlic powder and crushed pineapple all over the turkey.
5) Put the cooked turkey on a serving platter and serve while still piping hot. Makes an excellent main course dish and is also quite healthy.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4273 Calories from Fat 1723
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 191 g294%
Saturated Fat 52 g259.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1769.2 mg589.7%
Sodium 1605.6 mg66.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 596 g1191.6%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 35.4% Iron 181.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet