Turkey A La King
|Seasoned salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Turkey meat||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a bowl beat the yolks till they are thick and are lemon colored.
3. Combine tarragon and salt.
4. Beat heavy cream and mix into the bowl.
5. Stir in stock.
6. Add turkey meat.
7. Pour the mixture in ovenproof bowls.
8. Sprinkle nutmegs.
9. In a shallow pan, add water to its half and bake for 30 minutes.
10. Serve turkey A La King hot.