Microwave Classic Roast Turkey
|Turkey||12 Pound (Smaller Ones)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. Ready the birds for cooking as per the instructions.
2. Place them in a dish and brush glaze over them and wrap the dish with foil.
3. Determine the cooking time on the basis of their combined weight.
4. Place the dish in a microwave oven, and cook on a ROAST (7) for 9 minutes per pound.
5. Turn turkey during the half of the cooking time and brush them with glaze, cover and cook for some more time.
6. When done to right temperature, the legs start moving freely and juices become clear.
7. Cover and allow the dish to remain for another 10 -20 minutes before serving.
8.Serve the roasted turkey during Christmas dinner.