|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (packed)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweet onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Fresh ginger||1 Tablespoon, , peeled and finely chopped|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened|
|White cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded (sharp)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour tortillas||6 Large (10" each)|
|Cooked turkey||1 1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Fresh cilantro/Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped and divided|
|Walnuts||6 Tablespoon, chopped and divided|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and curry powder; stir well, set aside.
3. In a heavy saucepan, put together water, sugars and vinegar cook over medium heat until sugars dissolve, stirring often.
4. Add in cranberries, raisins, onion, ginger and red pepper, stir well and bring to a boil allow to cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove from the heat and leave to cool, cover and chill.
6. Place a tortilla on a working table and spread about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture over 2/3 of each tortilla, leaving a one-inch border.
7. Arrange few several turkey slices, over each tortilla.
8. Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons cranberry mixture on top.
9. Sprinkle with one heaping tablespoon cilantro and one tablespoon walnuts.
10. Roll up tortillas starting with filled side, folding sides in; wrap tightly in parchment paper or aluminium foil.
11. Place the wraps on a baking sheet; bake for 5 to 10 minutes or just until warm.
12. Slice wraps in half diagonally and arrange on a serving plate; serve warm.