Self raising flour -4 oz [100 g]
Cooked turkey -8 oz [250 g], shredded
Bread sauce -1/4 pt [125 ml]
Powdered cloves -1/2 teaspoon [2.5 ml]
Salt and pepper
1) In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes and flour and mix till a smooth dough.
2) On a floured board, roll out the dough to about 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) thick.
3) Cut 5 inch diameter rounds.
4) In the sauce, add in powdered cloves, salt and pepper and fold in the turkey.
5) In the centre of each round, add the mixture keeping it within 1/2 inch (1 cm) of the edge of the round.
6) Moisten the edges and fold over to seal.
7) Turn up the edges and flute.
8) Arrange on a greased baking sheet and place in oven at 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6, for 20 minutes, till golden brown.
9) Serve hot with a side of vegetables.