Grilled Turkey Breast with Rhubarb Sauce
|Rhubarb stalks||5 , cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili||3 , seeded and diced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chopped|
|Fresh cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Turkey breast||3 Pound, with skin|
1) Start coals in a grill.
2) In a saucepan, add rhubarb, honey, vinegar, 1 chile, garlic, and cardamom and mix well.
3) Add water to just cover the rhubarb.
4) Allow to boil, then boil and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Taste, adding more chiles and honey as required.
6) Mix in cilantro and without lid, simmer for 5 more minutes.
7) Lightly baste the turkey with sauce and place in grill for 20 to 30 minutes.
8) Turn and baste frequently while grilling.
9) To bake instead of grill, place turkey in oven at 350 degree for approximately 1 hour.
10) Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.