Glazed Turkey And Pea Pods
|Turkey breast slice||1 Pound, cut into bite size pieces|
|Corn starch||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Corn starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Hoisin sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped ginger/1 teaspoon ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chinese pea pods||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Large, cut into 3/4 inch pieces|
|Frozen small onions||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Thawed)|
|Chow mein noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped cashews/Peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a bowl and add turkey slices and 1 teaspoon corn starch. Mix it well.
2) Make a mixture of broth, 1 tablespoon corn starch, hoisin sauce, gingerroot and pepper.
3) Heat wok or 12-inch skillet and add oil to it. Rotate it to coat the sides.
4) Add turkey and stir fry until done. Remove it from wok and keep aside.
5) Add some oil and heat it.
6) Add pea pods, bell pepper and onions and stir-fry until crisp-tender.
7) Now, add the hoisin sauce mixture and cook until mixture thickens.
8) Mix the turkey and then the noodles.
9) Add cashews or peanuts if desired.
10) Serve immediately.