|Roasted turkey slices||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Butterball� Swift's Premium Brand)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use 1/2 Stick)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||2 , beaten|
|Canned mushroom stems and pieces||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan or a skillet, melt the butter and heat it till it begins to froth.
2. Add the onion and sautÃ© it in butter till soft and limp but not browned.
3. Lower the heat and stir in the flour and salt.
4. Taking the pan off the heat, gradually stir in the milk to make a smooth consistency sauce.
5. Return the pan to the heat and cook the sauce, stirring constantly till it thickens and comes to a boil.
6. Spoon ¼ cup of the sauce into the egg yolks and blend well then add the egg mixture to remaining sauce in the pan and stir in.
7. Cook the sauce on low heat until it begins to bubble.
8. Stir in the paprika, turkey and mushrooms into the sauce and heat through.
9. Just before serving, blend in the sour cream and reheat on low flame, stirring occasionally, without boiling.
10. Serve Turkey Paprika over hot cooked pasta or rice or enjoy it with crusty bread.
Calories 447 Calories from Fat 266
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.3%
Saturated Fat 17.1 g85.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 164 mg54.7%
Sodium 678.6 mg28.3%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 10.8 g
Protein 25 g51%
Vitamin A 70.9% Vitamin C 13.1%
Calcium 22.6% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet