Turkey Tonnato Overpasta
|For tonnato sauce|
|Canned rolled anchovies with capers||1 Ounce, drained (1/2 Of 2 Ounce Can)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||3 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pasta and vegetable salad in vinaigrette||2 Pound (Delicatessen)|
|Turkey breast||1 1⁄2 Pound, oven roasted, trimmed (1 Package)|
1. Slice turkey into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
To make Tonnato Sauce:
2. Unroll anchovies, reserve capers and pat anchovies dry on paper towels.
3. In electric blender or food processor, fitted with the steel blade, blend combining 2 anchovy fillets with remaining sauce ingredients until smooth.
4. Transfer to a small container with tight-fitting lid and refrigerate, covered, until well chilled-€”about 2 hours.
5. On large serving platter, mound pasta-vegetable salad. arrange on top of salad.
6. Spoon Tonnato Sauce over turkey, garnish with remaining anchovy fillets and capers and serve.