Curried Turkey Amandine
|Slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Season all||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Light cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cooked turkey slices||6 (Thin Slices)|
1) In a heavy skillet, gently saute the almonds in butter, until browned.
2) Remove the almonds with a slotted spoon, drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
3) In the same skillet, stir in the flour, Season-All, curry powder, pepper and onion, blend thoroughly, until smooth.
4) Gradually stir in the milk and cream.
5) Cook over a low heat, stirring continuously, until the mixture is thickened.
6) Stir in the wine, drained mushrooms and sliced turkey.
7) Then allow to simmer for about 10 minutes, until tender.
8) Spoon the Curried Turkey Amandine over hot buttered rice, sprinkle each serving with the almonds and serve immediately.