|Turkey cutlets||8 Ounce|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Green pepper||1 , thinly sliced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Tomatoes||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs), sliced|
|Mushrooms||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Dried rosemary||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Cut the turkey into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Toss with flour and season well
3. In a large nonstick pan, heat the oil and add the turkey to the hot oil. Cook well on medium high heat till the turkey is opaque.
4. Use a slotted spoon to remove the turkey and set aside
5. Pour the stock into the same pan to deglaze it and then boil rapidly while scraping up the brown bits on the bottom of the pan. Reduce the stock by half and simmer on low.
6. Add the onions, peppers and the garlic to the pan and cook for five minutes till they are cooked
7. Add the tomatoes, mushrooms, parsley, rosemary, marjoram, and bay leaf to the pan and simmer for 8-10 minutes to make a thick sauce.
8. Add the turkey last and gently heat through.
9. Discard the bay leaf
10. Serve hot with toasted bread or steamed rice.