Smoked Turkey and Grapes
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Dried chervil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried tarragon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Curly endive head||1 Small|
|Smoked turkey breast||1 Pound, sliced|
|Seedless green grapes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix together the vinegar and mustard.
2. Put the oil and continue to stir until thoroughly emulsified.
3. Stir in the parsley, chives, chervil, and tarragon.
4. In a large platter arrange the endive
5. Top up with turkey and grapes and drizzle with the dressing.
6. Serve as an appetizer.