Smoked Turkey and Grapes
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Dried chervil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried tarragon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Curly endive head||1 Small|
|Smoked turkey breast||1 Pound, sliced|
|Seedless green grapes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix together the vinegar and mustard.
2. Put the oil and continue to stir until thoroughly emulsified.
3. Stir in the parsley, chives, chervil, and tarragon.
4. In a large platter arrange the endive
5. Top up with turkey and grapes and drizzle with the dressing.
6. Serve as an appetizer.
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.7 mg24.6%
Sodium 89.2 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 18.9 g
Protein 27 g54.2%
Vitamin A 44.4% Vitamin C 42.3%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet