|Onion||1 Large, skinned and sliced|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cumin||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Parsley sprigs||2 , leaves removed|
|Cooked turkey meat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), skinned and diced (Brown Meat)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. Put onion, stock, cream, butter, flour, seasonings and parsley into a food processor or blender. Process for 1/2 minute.
2. Turn mixture into a saucepan, and stir over low heat until it is very thick. Cool completely.
3. Process turkey meat until finely shredded.
4. Add to the cooled sauce, blending well. Chill.
5. Shape the mixture into 8 equal-sized sausage shapes. Chill again for several hours.
6. An hour before serving, beat egg with water in a mixing bowl.
7. Spread bread crumbs on waxed paper.
8. Dip croquettes in egg, then roll in crumbs.
9. Leave to dry for 30 minutes.
10. Heat oil, and fry croquettes until golden-brown. Drain on paper towelling.