|Boneless fresh turkey breast||1 Pound, sliced|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) With the flour, coat the turkey slices lightly.
2) In a medium-sized non stick skillet, heat the oil.
3) Cook the coated turkey for about 1 Â½ to 2 minutes on each side, till the slices are light brown in color.
4) Remove the cooked turkey slices to a platter and keep them warm.
5) To the skillet, add lemon juice and wine and bring the mixture to a boil. Scrape up the brown bits, if any.
6) Add the capers and mix well.
7) Pour the sauce all over turkey.
8) Serve right away.
Calories 203 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.7%
Saturated Fat 0.53 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70 mg23.3%
Sodium 117.7 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.27 g1.1%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 29 g58.3%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 12.1%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet