|Boneless fresh turkey breast||1 Pound, sliced|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) With the flour, coat the turkey slices lightly.
2) In a medium-sized non stick skillet, heat the oil.
3) Cook the coated turkey for about 1 Â½ to 2 minutes on each side, till the slices are light brown in color.
4) Remove the cooked turkey slices to a platter and keep them warm.
5) To the skillet, add lemon juice and wine and bring the mixture to a boil. Scrape up the brown bits, if any.
6) Add the capers and mix well.
7) Pour the sauce all over turkey.
8) Serve right away.