Islander's Turkey Open Face
|Turkey||1⁄2 Pound, finely chopped, cooked (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Mixed nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), unsalted, dry roasted, chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Preferably Low-Sodium)|
|Ground red pepper||1 Dash|
|Whole wheat bread slice||4 (Low-Sodium)|
|Canned pineapple||8 Ounce, sliced (1 Can, Packed In Jar)|
1) Slice the green pepper into 4 rings; keep aside for garnishing.
2) Finely chop the remaining green pepper.
3) Combine and mix the chopped pepper, turkey, mayonnaise, dry Roasted Unsalted Mixed Nuts, and red pepper.
4) Spread 1/4 of turkey mixture on each slice of bread.
5) Garnish with the already cut pepper rings and pineapple slices.
Calories 897 Calories from Fat 534
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g90.2%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 107.8 mg35.9%
Sodium 681 mg28.4%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.4%
Sugars 23.4 g
Protein 38 g76.1%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 100.9%
Calcium 15.8% Iron 20.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet