Roast Turkey / Chicken
|Fat bacon slices||6|
|Stock||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Can Be Made With A Chicken Cube)|
|Bacon||60 Gram, chopped|
|Breadcrumbs||90 Gram (Brown, Fresh)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Lemon rind||1⁄2 , grated (From 1/2 Lemon)|
1) Cut chestnut skins.
2) Preheat oven moderately.
3) In a saucepan, boil chestnut skins in water for 10 to 15 minutes.
4) Put along with stock and simmer until tender.
5) Mash the chestnuts well.
6) Add chopped bacon, breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon rind and butter. Mix well.
7) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8) Bind with the beaten egg.
9) Stuff the mixture into the turkey.
10) With the remaining stuffing make small balls and roast it with turkey.
11) Cover turkey breast with bacon and roast in oven for about three hours for a 12 pound bird.
12) Brown the turkey and cover with baking foil.
13) Pass turkey with sausages, bacon rolls, gravy and bread sauce.