|Frozen turkey roast||2 Pound|
|Fresh bay leaves||10 , cleaned|
1) In glass dish, arrange turkey roast skin side down and cover with wax paper.
2) Microwave on high for 7 minutes.
3) Remove the wax cover and turn the roast over.
4) Then, cover again and microwave on high for 24 to 25 minutes or until roast registers 175°F when tested with meat thermometer.
5) Let the roast stand covered in the microwave for 7 minutes.
6) Garnish with fresh bay leaves and serve hot.
Calories 461 Calories from Fat 194
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.2%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 186.8 mg62.3%
Sodium 160.7 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.6%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 64 g128.5%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet