|Turkey breast meat||1 Pound, cut into 2 inch cubes|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Dry breadcrumbs||2 1⁄2 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Semi skimmed milk||6 Fluid Ounce|
|Plain low fat yogurt||4 Fluid Ounce (12.5 Centiliter)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Courgette||1 , julienned|
|Chopped fresh basil/1 teaspoon dried marjoram||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Yellow squash||1 , julienned|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , julienned|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
1) Take a small bowl and mix together onion and 3 tablespoons of oil in it.
2) Using a plastic film, cover the bowl lightly and then microwave for about 3 minutes on high until the onions are lucid.
3) Allow the onions to cool after taking off the film.
4) In a food processor, mince the turkey and then stir in breadcrumbs, milk and yoghurt.
5) Mix in onion, cheese, 1 tablespoon of the basil or 1/2 teaspoon of the marjoram, and some pepper.
6) Allow the ingredients to be combined by operating the processor in short bursts.
7) Take a round dish having 25 cm (10 inches) in diameter and press the turkey mixture surrounding the edges of it, making a hollow ring at the centre with a 10 cm (4 inch) diameter.
8) Using a plastic film cover the dish tightly, allowing the steam to escape by leaving a corner opening.
9) Heat the mixture in microwave for 6 minutes on high, turning the dish by a quarter every 2 minutes and then keep aside, when done.
10) In a bowl, mix together courgette, squash and red pepper, remaining oil, remaining basil or marjoram, garlic and seasonings.
11) Microwave this mixture on high for 4 minutes after covering the bowl with a plastic film, stirring once half way through the cooking time.
12) In a thin band around the outside of the turkey ring, place some of the vegetable mixture and pile up the rest of the vegetables in the centre.
13) Serve hot.
Calories 525 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.3%
Saturated Fat 6 g30.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 88.7 mg29.6%
Sodium 567.2 mg23.6%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.2%
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 41 g81.5%
Vitamin A 31.5% Vitamin C 89.4%
Calcium 29.8% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet