|Turkey breast meat||1 Pound, cut into 2 inch cubes|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Dry breadcrumbs||2 1⁄2 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Semi skimmed milk||6 Fluid Ounce|
|Plain low fat yogurt||4 Fluid Ounce (12.5 Centiliter)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Courgette||1 , julienned|
|Chopped fresh basil/1 teaspoon dried marjoram||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Yellow squash||1 , julienned|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , julienned|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
1) Take a small bowl and mix together onion and 3 tablespoons of oil in it.
2) Using a plastic film, cover the bowl lightly and then microwave for about 3 minutes on high until the onions are lucid.
3) Allow the onions to cool after taking off the film.
4) In a food processor, mince the turkey and then stir in breadcrumbs, milk and yoghurt.
5) Mix in onion, cheese, 1 tablespoon of the basil or 1/2 teaspoon of the marjoram, and some pepper.
6) Allow the ingredients to be combined by operating the processor in short bursts.
7) Take a round dish having 25 cm (10 inches) in diameter and press the turkey mixture surrounding the edges of it, making a hollow ring at the centre with a 10 cm (4 inch) diameter.
8) Using a plastic film cover the dish tightly, allowing the steam to escape by leaving a corner opening.
9) Heat the mixture in microwave for 6 minutes on high, turning the dish by a quarter every 2 minutes and then keep aside, when done.
10) In a bowl, mix together courgette, squash and red pepper, remaining oil, remaining basil or marjoram, garlic and seasonings.
11) Microwave this mixture on high for 4 minutes after covering the bowl with a plastic film, stirring once half way through the cooking time.
12) In a thin band around the outside of the turkey ring, place some of the vegetable mixture and pile up the rest of the vegetables in the centre.
13) Serve hot.