|Fresh turkey hen||15 Pound (1 Whole)|
1. Pre-heat the oven at 300 Degrees F.
2.To prepare the Turkey use a knife and your hands, remove the neck and organs from the body cavity of the turkey. Be careful to remove excess loose fat that remains on the body cavity.
3. Rinse the bird in luke-warm water, both on the inside as well as the outside cavity. Using a towel, pat the bird dry.
4. Using s thread or string, tie the legs of the bird into a neat knot.
5. In a shallow roasting microwave casserole, place the turkey breast, side down( legs on the roasting pan). Using a meat thermometer placed in the thickest part of the thigh, roast the turkey at 300 Degrees Farenheit. It will take approximately 18 mins/per pound or till the thermometer reaches 180 deg Farhenheit for the Turkey to be completely done.
6. Remove the turkey from the oven and allow it stand for 20-30 mins.
7.Turkey roast may be accompanied by a prepared sweet and sour sauce and/or with mashed potatoes on the side.