Turkey On A Skewer
|Turkey||6 Pound (Uncooked)|
|California chablis/Sauterne/other white dinner wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder/1 crushed clove garlic||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Peanut oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Skin and debone turkey and then slice it into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
2) Marinate turkey in a mixture of rest of the ingredients for 1 to 2 hours.
3) Scrape off the excess marinade and then fasten meat onto skewers.
4) Lightly brown the turkey on all sides by broiling or barbecuing, ensuring not to overcook the turkey pieces.
5) Serve hot at once with skewered vegetables, little whole tomatoes or parboiled onions, whole mushrooms, green pepper squares.