Elegant Stuffed Turkey
|Slightly beaten eggs||2|
|Condensed oyster stew||10 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Long grain wild rice mix||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Herb seasoned stuffing cubes||7 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Turkey||14 Pound (Ready To Cook, 1 Piece)|
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Combine stew, eggs, water.
3) Cook rice mix according to package direction, cool and keep aside.
4) Blend rice with stew and toss lightly.
5) Stuff the bird with the filling mixture, truss the bird, cover with foil, and roast for 5-1/2 hours.
6) Check seasoning and serve piping hot.