Elegant Stuffed Turkey
|Slightly beaten eggs||2|
|Condensed oyster stew||10 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Long grain wild rice mix||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Herb seasoned stuffing cubes||7 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Turkey||14 Pound (Ready To Cook, 1 Piece)|
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Combine stew, eggs, water.
3) Cook rice mix according to package direction, cool and keep aside.
4) Blend rice with stew and toss lightly.
5) Stuff the bird with the filling mixture, truss the bird, cover with foil, and roast for 5-1/2 hours.
6) Check seasoning and serve piping hot.
Calories 403 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.1%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 179 mg59.7%
Sodium 321.1 mg13.4%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.57 g2.3%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 48 g96.3%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet