|Turkey legs and thighs||2 , cut at joint into serving pieces|
|Poultry seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemons||2 , thinly sliced|
|Chutney||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Soft brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole tomatoes||4 (Use Fresh)|
|Baked potatoes/Sauteed potatoes||4|
1) Apply poultry seasoning and salt inside the turkey.
2) Cover each with lemon slices.
3) Take a small glass bowl or casserole, add chutney, catsup, lemon juice, and sugar one after another and mix well.
4) Heat 1 or 2 minutes on low heat in the microwave till the mixture starts boiling.
5) Spoon the mixture over turkey joints and cook without lid on “Roast Mode” for 20 minutes.
6) Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
7) Serve with baked tomatoes (ensure that the skin is pierced in several places before cooking in microwave) and baked or sautéed potatoes.