1) Wash and cut cauliflower into large florets. Cook cauliflower and drain liquid.
2) Wash and cut turkey into pieces. Cook on a high flame and cool. Reserve
3) In large bowl, take cooked cauliflower and sprinkle oil and vinegar dressing.
4)In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise and cream and sprinkle salt and pepper as required
5) Transfer turkey and cauliflowe to a glass or ceramic casserole, adding the mayonnaise sauce on top.
6) Generously sprinkle with cheese and cook casserole on highest setting in the oven for 4 minuites until cheese has browned.
7) Unless oven is a new model, the cheese will not brown.
8) Serve as bake, with toast and fresh salad on the side.