Turkey And Cheese Cauliflower
|Cauliflower||1 Medium, cut in large florets|
|Oil and vinegar dressing:|
|Oil||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked turkey||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Wash and cut cauliflower into large florets. Cook cauliflower and drain liquid.
2) Wash and cut turkey into pieces. Cook on a high flame and cool. Reserve
3) In large bowl, take cooked cauliflower and sprinkle oil and vinegar dressing.
4)In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise and cream and sprinkle salt and pepper as required
5) Transfer turkey and cauliflowe to a glass or ceramic casserole, adding the mayonnaise sauce on top.
6) Generously sprinkle with cheese and cook casserole on highest setting in the oven for 4 minuites until cheese has browned.
7) Unless oven is a new model, the cheese will not brown.
8) Serve as bake, with toast and fresh salad on the side.