|Canned boneless turkey||10 Ounce, chopped fine (2 Cans Of 5 Ounce Each)|
|Process gruyere cheese||3 Ounce, diced (3 Wedges Of 1 Ounce Each)|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned peas and carrots||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Dill weed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dinner rolls||18 Small|
1. In a medium bowl, combine turkey and next 4 ingredients.
2. Add 2/3rd of mayonnaise or salad dressing and mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine peas and carrots and dill weed.
4. Fold remaining mayonnaise or salad dressing into this mixture.
5. Cut a cone-shape piece from top of each roll.
6. Into 12 rolls, spoon turkey salad
7. Into the remaining 6 rolls spoon pea-carrot salad.
8. Replace cone pieces on rolls.
9. Garnish each roll with a radish rose held in place with a wooden pick, if you wish.
10. Arrange rolls on a platter and accompany with cranberry-orange relish if you like.