17 Ounce (Tony Chachere's, Creole Butter & Jalapeno marinade)
3 Tablespoon (Big Rons, Just rub It On)
1. Start the smoker with pecan woods, temperature should be 250 degree.
2. Inject the turkey legs with the marinade, and season it with the rub, keep it aside.
3. Core the cabbage head with a paring knife also cut the base so that the cabbage can sit; cover it with foil leaving the open side up.
4. Pour some marinade in the cabbage cavity.
5. Place the turkey legs and the cabbage on the smoker grill, and smoke it until you reach 168 degree internal temperature about 3-4 hours.
6. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
7. Serve the turkey legs and cabbage along with a glass of beer.