|Canola oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cubed cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), skinned|
|Chopped roasted and peeled green chilies||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato||1 Large, chopped|
|Cooked peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato salsa||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour tortillas||12 (10-1/2-Inch)|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a saucepan, heat oil.
3) Add onions and sauté until softened.
4) Place the turkey, chiles, oregano, tomato, peas and 1 cup Tomato Salsa.
5) Heat the mixture properly and place aside.
6) Take each tortilla to dip in 3/4 cup Tomato Salsa. Place aside on a plate.
7) Spread 3 tablespoons turkey mixture on each tortilla.
8) Roll up tightly and arrange in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish by placing the seam side down.
9) Pour in remaining Tomato Salsa over filled tortillas.
10) Sprinkle with cheese.
11) Place inside the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
12) Serve warm with a cup of fresh salsa on side.