|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cooked turkey||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Buttered noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a heavy saucepan melt butter and add onions.
2) Add mushroom to the onion.
3) Stir till onion is transparent.
4) Mix flour, paprika, salt and sugar.
5) Mix milk and stir until smooth and thick.
6) Take off from heat and stir in sour cream.
7) Add turkey and heat.
8) On a plate place noodles and serve turkey on it.