|Shallots||2 , finely chopped|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Split turkey, remove backbone, and split away any other bits of bones.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Cream the butter until fluffy.
4) Stir in rosemary, shallots, and parsley.
5) Loosen the skin in the breast and spoon a portion of the butter mixture.
6) Rub the turkey with the remaining butter mixture.
7) You may use extra butter for basting.
8) Place the turkey with the bone side up so that it is 4 inches away from the broiling unit.
9)Let it broil for 20-25 minutes ensuring that it does not brown to much.
10) In case the turkey browns, shift it to the lower shelf and brush it with butter.
11) Season with salt and pepper and continue to broil.
12) With a fork pierce thighs to check for doneness.
13) Serve with crisp salad and potatoes.
If the turkey is not done, transfer to an oven and bake until tender.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5061 Calories from Fat 2635
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 294 g452.4%
Saturated Fat 87.8 g438.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2058.9 mg686.3%
Sodium 1914.7 mg79.8%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 560 g1120.7%
Vitamin A 175.3% Vitamin C 108.4%
Calcium 53.6% Iron 214.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet