|Turkey breast meat||1 Pound, cut into 2 inch cubes|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Virgin olive oil||10 Teaspoon (3 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Low fat milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Plain low fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh basil/1 teaspoon dried marjoram||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Zucchini||1 , julienned|
|Yellow summer squash||1 , julienned|
|Red pepper||1 , julienned|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
1. In a small bowl stir the onion in 3 tablespoons of oil.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, to soften the onion.
3. Uncover the bowl and allow the onion to cool.
4. In a food processor or blender, grind the turkey and then mix in the bread crumbs, milk and yogurt. Pulse to combine.
5. To this mixture, add the cooked onion, cheese, 1 tablespoon of the basil or 1/2 teaspoon of the marjoram, and some pepper.
6. Pulse twice for 5-10 seconds to combine the ingredients.
7. Empty the mixture into a round 10inch microwavable dish.
8. With your hand, spread and press the mixture in the dish, forming a ring with a 4-inch hollow in the center.
9. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes, turning the dish a quarter turn every two minutes.
10. Allow the turkey ring to cool while you cook the vegetables.
11. In a microwave proof bowl, toss the zucchini, squash and pepper with the oil, basil or marjoram, garlic, and seasonings.
12. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes, stirring once after 2 minutes of cooking.
13. Carefully unmold the turkey ring onto a serving platter.
14. Fill the center of the turkey ring with half the vegetable mixture, spreading the other half around outer rim of the ring.