|Turkey breast meat||1 Pound, cut into 2 inch cubes|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Virgin olive oil||10 Teaspoon (3 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Low fat milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Plain low fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh basil/1 teaspoon dried marjoram||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Zucchini||1 , julienned|
|Yellow summer squash||1 , julienned|
|Red pepper||1 , julienned|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
1. In a small bowl stir the onion in 3 tablespoons of oil.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, to soften the onion.
3. Uncover the bowl and allow the onion to cool.
4. In a food processor or blender, grind the turkey and then mix in the bread crumbs, milk and yogurt. Pulse to combine.
5. To this mixture, add the cooked onion, cheese, 1 tablespoon of the basil or 1/2 teaspoon of the marjoram, and some pepper.
6. Pulse twice for 5-10 seconds to combine the ingredients.
7. Empty the mixture into a round 10inch microwavable dish.
8. With your hand, spread and press the mixture in the dish, forming a ring with a 4-inch hollow in the center.
9. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes, turning the dish a quarter turn every two minutes.
10. Allow the turkey ring to cool while you cook the vegetables.
11. In a microwave proof bowl, toss the zucchini, squash and pepper with the oil, basil or marjoram, garlic, and seasonings.
12. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes, stirring once after 2 minutes of cooking.
13. Carefully unmold the turkey ring onto a serving platter.
14. Fill the center of the turkey ring with half the vegetable mixture, spreading the other half around outer rim of the ring.
Calories 653 Calories from Fat 239
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.6%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.1 mg27.7%
Sodium 454.1 mg18.9%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.7%
Dietary Fiber 17.5 g70.1%
Sugars 38.7 g
Protein 50 g100.7%
Vitamin A 85.9% Vitamin C 479.7%
Calcium 46.6% Iron 41.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet