|Finely chopped green onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cut Into 1 Inch Sizes)|
|Chopped toasted almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Use Yellow Only, Of 1/2 Lemon)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Crushed potato chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) In a skillet, add onion and celery to sauté in oil until tender.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine the onion and celery with turkey, almonds, lemon rind and juice.
4) Add mayonnaise and toss lightly to blend ingredients.
5) Use 4 12-ounce greased casseroles or a 2-quart greased casserole to line with fine potato chips.
6) Distribute the mixture evenly into casseroles.
7) Top with grated cheese and place the remaining potato chips around edges.
8) Place inside oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until cheese begins to bubble.
9) Serve warm by garnishing with additional cheese, if you wish.