Rotini And Turkey Mozzarella
|Vegetable oil/Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Thinly sliced zucchini||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Canned crushed tomatoes||28 Ounce (1 Can, 3 1/2 Cups)|
|Cooked and cubed chicken/Cooked turkey / ham / smoked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whole kernel corn||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Italian herb seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry rotini||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3 Ounce (2/3 Cup)|
|Chopped fresh parsley/1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet; heat oil in it and sauté zucchini, onion and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes until vegetables are translucent.
3) Add in crushed tomatoes, turkey, corn, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and stir and allow to come to a boil.
4) Minimize the heat to low and uncover and simmer for 5 minutes until cooked.
5) Take off from heat and mix in pasta.
6) Take a greased 13 X 9-inch baking dish and pour half of pasta mixture into it.
7) Sprinkle with half of mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and duplicate layers with remaining pasta mixture and cheeses.
8) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven until done and leave aside for 5 minutes.
9) Garnish with parsley and serve.