Dee and Barbara stuff bell peppers like no one else can , adding just the right bit of humor to this tasty dish!
Red bell peppers
Yellow bell pepper
Microwaved brown rice
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Herbs de provence
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Chop the onions.
3. Chop celery ribs
4. Cut the tops of bell peppers and remove the seeds.
5. Cut off tops of bell peppers.
6. In a bowl, prepare the filling.
7. Add chopped onions, celery ribs and cut bell pepper tops to it. Mix it well.
8. Add cup of microwaved brown rice.
9. Beat an egg into the bowl.
10. Sprinkle seasoned salt, garlic powder and herbs.
11. Add tomato sauce. Mix it well.
12. Stuff this filling in the peppers.
13. Top it with tomato sauce.
14. Cook it in microwave for less than 20 minutes or bake it in an oven for 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes or until done.
15. Serve Healthy Stuffed Bell Peppers with Ground Turkey as it is.
If you are looking for a healthy dish, your search should stop just here! Healthy Stuffed Bell Peppers with Ground Turkey is an amazing dish to prepare and serve. This dish has the best of vegetables combined with turkey meat for a filling. Is your mouth already watering?