|Broiling turkey||9 Pound (1 Whole)|
|Barbecue sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Any Favorite)|
|Liquid smoke||1 Dash|
1) Cut the turkey into frying size pieces and place in roasting pan.
2) Combine all the other ingredients to make a sauce.
3) Season the turkey with salt and pepper, and cover with the sauce; keep aside to marinate for at least 5 hours, or leave it overnight.
4) Slightly split the skin and rub the sauce under the skin on the meat.
5) Place the turkey on a grill over charcoal coals for about 45 minutes, turning the pieces occasionally and brushing with the melted butter.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.