|Broiling turkey||9 Pound (1 Whole)|
|Barbecue sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Any Favorite)|
|Liquid smoke||1 Dash|
1) Cut the turkey into frying size pieces and place in roasting pan.
2) Combine all the other ingredients to make a sauce.
3) Season the turkey with salt and pepper, and cover with the sauce; keep aside to marinate for at least 5 hours, or leave it overnight.
4) Slightly split the skin and rub the sauce under the skin on the meat.
5) Place the turkey on a grill over charcoal coals for about 45 minutes, turning the pieces occasionally and brushing with the melted butter.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.
Calories 545 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.9%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 244.9 mg81.6%
Sodium 331.4 mg13.8%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0.01%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 70 g139.1%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 24.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet