Turkey cooked in a traditional way comes as a feast on festivals and Thanksgiving. You can make a stuffed turkey or a simple turkey roast for your family and friends. The recipe is not as complicated and difficult as it seems. Just needs few techniques and tips to make a traditional turkey.
21 Pound, cleaned and giblets removed
1 , cut into 6 segments
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 , cut into 4 pieces
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Season butter with paprika, salt and pepper and microwave it for 10 seconds.
3. Now, reserve 1 tbsp butter and mix garlic in the rest of the mix.
4. Rub the butter garlic mixture inside the cavity of the turkey.
5. Put shallots, fennel seeds, apple, thyme and sage into the cavity.
6. Rub the reserved 1 tbsp butter outside.
7. Place the turkey in the roasting pan over a foil ring.
8. Pour brandy in center of the cavity.
9. Bake it at 450 F for 30 minutes.
10. Cover the turkey with foil and bake it for 3-4 hours at 325 F, basting at least once every hour.
11. Let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
12. Carve and serve accompanied with a nice gravy.
It's holiday season and you have guests coming over. But you are really confused at what to make. Well don't be, because chef Hendrik as the perfect Grilled Turkey in store for you. Check out the video as chef shows you how to make the perfectly delicious Grilled Turkey. Don't be surprise when all your guests talk highly about this dish.