1. Preheat oven to 200*c.
2. Pat dry turkey with a paper towel.
3. In a bowl, combine pork meat, cranberry, and bread crumbs to make turkey stuffing.
4. Stuff the bird through the neck end and tuck the skin well.
5. In a bowl, combine butter, orange zest and sage.
6. Rub the flavored butter all over the turkey. It will keep the turkey moist.
7. Put the butter inside the cavity as well.
8. Put orange slices and sage leaves too.
9. Sprinkle some salt on turkey.
10. On a baking sheet lined with tin foil, place the turkey upside down.
11. Wrap it with tin foil and pop it into the oven for 30 minutes.
12. After 30 minutes decrease the temp and cook for another 60 minutes.
13. Take off the tin foil in last 30 minutes and put the turkey back in the oven for 25 minutes.
If you're deciding how to cook turkey for Christmas then this recipe is just for you. The chef gives a detailed explanation starting from getting the turkey from the market to grilling the turkey. Do watch the video before trying the recipe.