Lemon Turkey Scaloppine
|Turkey cutlets||1 Pound (All Visible Fat Removed)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Place the turkey cutlets between 2 sheets of wax paper; flatten the cutlets with a meat mallet or rolling pin to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut the meat into 3-inch-wide pieces.
2. Shake the turkey with the flour, salt and pepper in a plastic bag until the turkey is coated on both sides.
3. Spray a 12-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Heat 1 teaspoon each of the butter and the oil in the prepared skillet. Panfry half the turkey in the hot fat for about 1 minute on each side. Transfer the cutlets to a serving platter; keep the cutlets warm.
4. Wipe the skillet clean with paper toweling. Respray the skillet with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Heat the remaining butter and oil in the skillet. Panfry the remaining turkey in the skillet and transfer to the serving platter.
5. Add the wine, lemon juice and green onion to the skillet; boil until the sauce is slightly reduced, for about 1 minute. Pour the sauce over the turkey scaloppine and serve.
Calories 203 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.7%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.4 mg1.8%
Sodium 246.5 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 21 g42.2%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 14.8%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet