BBQ pulled turkey makes a nice wholesome meal. It is very good for parties. The leftover over of the pulled turkey can be used in sandwiches and other meat preparations like soups. Stuff the trukey cavity with vegetables if you wish for an extra flavor. Enjoy!!!
Apple cider vinegar
4 Cup (64 tbs)
Ground red pepper
Crushed red pepper
1. Mix all the ingredients except for the turkey and mix well.
2. Boil the sauce for 15 minutes and set aside.
3. Rub the turkey with a mixture of salt, red pepper and black pepper.
4. Place the turkey in a baking bag and put it in a baking dish.
5. Pour 1/2 of the sauce over the turkey.
6. Preheat oven at 325 F.
7. Bake the turkey for 4 hours.
8. Pour the liquid from the turkey into a bowl.
9. Remove it from bag and bake it for 5 minutes.
10.Tear the turkey meat and pull it apart.
11. Pour some liquid on the turkey.
12. Pour the 1/2 cup of sauce over the turkey.
13. BBQ pulled turkey is ready to serve.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.
A delicious turkey is something that requires that right recipe! This video shows you how to make the turkey which is good to be used for a party too! The chef also shows you how to use leftover turkey meat. See the video for more details!