1. Lightly brown some cut up onions, celery, and mushrooms in a black iron pan over the hot coals.
2. Cut up the giblets in very small pieces and add to the pan and cook for a few minutes more.
3. Now add two cups of Chicken Stock to the pan with a bag your favorite bread stuffing mix and heat until hot. Make the stuffing very moist so add more stock as necessary. Remove from the heat.
4. Prepare the turkey with salt and pepper and lemon as shown, and then stuff it with the hot stuffing.
5. Place the turkey Breast Side Down in a grated baking pan, opposite the coals. Add stock to cover the bottom of the pan.
6. Roast "indirect" in a 275-325f closed grill until the temperature of the meat reaches 180f at it's thickest part near the leg bone. Stuffing should be at least 145f. Baste the turkey every half hour or as necessary.
7. Remove and let rest for about 20-30 minutes before carving.
8. Serve with your favorite side dishes and our Wild Turkey Gravy.
Why not make this Thanksgiving special with an extraordinary stuffed turkey. Look at this amazing video for a unique turkey roast that would definitely impress your family and friends. The video is nicely demonstrated and surely an excellent way to enjoy a turkey roast.