Natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who shows you how to use leftover turkey to make a delicious, savory dish with rosemary and shallots.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice
2 , crush
1 Tablespoon, chop
1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), steam
1. Heat olive oil in a pan.
2. Add the freshly diced shallots, crushed garlic cloves, freshly chopped rosemary and turkey breast and combine well.
3. Add the mustard, turkey stock and turn down the heat to sizzle for 3-4 minutes.
4. In a bowl, add the black pepper and steamed green beans and toss.
5. Add the turkey mix over it.
6. Garnish with some more black pepper and serve.