While roasting a turkey, it is very important to thaw it outside the refrigerator. It should not be thawed under under. Wash the turkey and pat it dry before starting to cook. Another important tip could be to add vegetables like onion and celery to keep it moist and juicy.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Medium, diced
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Pour some butter on turkey and rub herbs.
2. Put celery sticks, onions in the cavity.
3. Cook for 325 F for 2-3 hours.
4. Take out the celery and onions from the cavity.
5. Drain any liquid inside.
6. Let turkey sit for 15-20 minutes.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.
If your wanting guidance on how to get a roast turkey done the right way, then this is the video to see! An absolute guide to your turkey cooking, chef David gives you all the pointers in this one video!