1. In a pot, preheat the peanut oil to 375 F.
2. In a plate, place the turkey breast and sprinkle salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder on both the side and rub well to spread.
3. Sprinkle flour all over the turkey and cover well and shake out the excess.
4. Carefully put the turkey, in the hot oil, breast side down.
5. Put the lid and fry on high heat while frying open the lid occasionally to allow the steam to escape.
6. When the turkey starts to float, turn and poke in the thermometer and fry until the internal temperature reaches to 175 F.
7. Carefully remove turkey from hot oil, hold it over the oil to drain and place on kitchen towel lined plate.
8. Let the turkey rest for 10 to 15 minutes and then carve it.