1. Thaw the bird and then remove the bag which contains the internal organs.
2. Remove the neck as well. (If you are making gravy keep the bag and the neck.)
3. Set Weber grill with charcoal and hickory for indirect heat lighting up for 5 or ten minutes
4. Rinse off the turkey, dry it and rub it with olive oil.
5. Spread Fuzzy's Poultry and Seafood Rub all over the bird.
6. Fill the birds cavity with 1/2 apple and 1/2 onion. This steams the bird from within and imparts some very nice flavoring.
7. Place the bird on the Weber which is. If you want to coals to be mostly gray before starting the cooking close the lid and that's it!
8. Depending on how the grill becomes and how big your bird is, it can take anywhere from 1 to 3 hours.
9. Check occasionally to make sure the charcoal doesn't need replenished and to occasionally check the temperature of the bird itself.
10. The grilled turkey is done when the breast hits 155 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit and the thigh reaches 175 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
11. Let the bird rest for 15 to 20 minutes after removing it from the grill.
12. Carve and serve it with garnish as desired.