Chef Tawnya Rush interviews her guest chef Alton Brown. She talks about his journey towards becoming a chef and how wonderfully he conducts his show. In this episode Alton Brown shows to make turkey fingers for Thanksgivings.
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1 Bottle (1 l)
2 , cut into strips 2 inches long
2 Cup (32 tbs) (For frying)
1. Mix flour, salt, baking power and cayenne pepper.
2. Add a bottle of beer to this dry mixture and mix it.
3. Dredge turkey in this mixture and cook them in the griller.
4. Cook for about 3-4 minutes from each side. The turkey should turn golden brown.
5. Serve it with cranberry sauce.
For more information please visit: http://www.mealsinarush.com/
This video is a television show hosted by Chef Tawnya and the guest is Alton Brown who has a Thanksgiving Turkey Fingers recipe for all those men out there who want to try cooking. As he says, the recipe is super simple, nothing to be scared off, a few simple ingredients from kitchen and a bottle of beer which every guy on earth has it in his hands. So, all those women who want their men in kitchen should show this video to their partners.