Rolled Turkey Breast
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Softened butter||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Fruit juice/Juice of vegetables from stuffing||180 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
|Sugar||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
– Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
– Slit the turkey breast to make a stuffing pocket.
– Spoon stuffing into the pocket.
– Roll and tie the turkey breast, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with paprika.
– Smear the roll with butter and cook in oven for 10 minutes.
– Reduce oven temperature to 350 °F (175 °C), add juices and sugar, and cook turkey for another hour, basting frequently.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1755 Calories from Fat 816
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g140.6%
Saturated Fat 38 g190.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 603.8 mg201.3%
Sodium 873.6 mg36.4%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g1.2%
Sugars 46.9 g
Protein 173 g345.7%
Vitamin A 30.4% Vitamin C 99.9%
Calcium 13% Iron 53%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet