Quick Turkey And Zucchini Saute
|Green pepper||1 Medium|
|Green onion||1 Medium|
|Turkey cutlets||16 Ounce (Fresh Or Frozen, Thawed , 1 Package)|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cut green pepper into matchstick-thin strips. Cut green onion into 1-inch-long pieces. Cut zucchini crosswise in half, then cut each half lengthwise into thin slices; cut slices lengthwise into matchstick-thin strips; set aside.
2. Cut turkey cutlets into very thin strips. In medium-sized bowl, mix turkey, sherry, cornstarch, and 3/4 teaspoon salt; set aside.
3. In 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat, in 1 tablespoon hot salad oil, cook almonds, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove almonds to plate; set aside.
4. In same skillet over medium-high heat, in 5 tablespoons more salad oil, cook green pepper and green onion 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add zucchini and 1/2 teaspoon salt and continue cooking 1 minute, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender-crisp. With slotted spoon, remove vegetables to bowl, leaving oil in skillet.
5. In oil remaining in skillet, over medium-high heat, cook turkey mixture about 3 minutes, stirring constantly, or until turkey is tender. Gently stir in vegetables; heat through. Spoon onto warm platter. Sprinkle almonds on top.