Braised Turkey Legs
|Oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Whole turkey legs||2|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Tomato paste||8 Ounce (237 Milliliter)|
|Water||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Cooked macaroni||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
– In a large skillet, heat oil, and cook turkey legs on both sides until golden.
– Degrease skillet, then season with salt and pepper.
– Add onion, bay leaf, and marjoram, and set aside.
– In a bowl, dilute tomato paste in water and pour into skillet. Season with salt, cover and let simmer for 30 minutes.
– Add cooked macaroni and cook 10 minutes longer.