|Butter||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Flour||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Milk||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Sherry||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, grated (5 Milliliter)|
|Basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Celery seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Cooked turkey||1 Liter, cut into pieces (4 Cups)|
|Parmesan cheese||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Emmenthal cheese||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In the top part of a double-boiler, melt butter, add flour, slowly pour in milk, stirring all the while, and cook until sauce thickens.
– Add sherry, onion, basil, celery seeds, cayenne pepper and turkey pieces, season with salt and pepper, and cook 15 minutes longer.
– Add Parmesan and Emmenthal, stir to melt cheeses, then set aside.
– Remove bread crust, flatten white part with a rolling pin and coat with butter. Place bread in muffin molds to form shells.
– Bake in oven for a few minutes until golden.
– Fill with turkey mixture and serve.