|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Diced cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped pimento||1 Tablespoon|
|Lightly crushed potato chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Saute celery and green pepper in 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan. Remove vegetables from pan.
2. Melt remaining butter in saucepan. Blend in flour and salt.
3. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly; cook until mixture thickens. Add turkey, celery, green pepper, and pimento.
4. Put about 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips in bottom of a buttered 1- to 1 1/2 quart baking dish; add turkey mixture. Sprinkle remaining chips on top.
5. Heat in a 350Â°F oven 30 to 40 minutes, or until sauce bubbles.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3716 Calories from Fat 2096
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 238 g365.8%
Saturated Fat 85 g425%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 318.3 mg106.1%
Sodium 3819.1 mg159.1%
Total Carbohydrates 284 g94.6%
Dietary Fiber 23.8 g95%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 131 g261.4%
Vitamin A 45.3% Vitamin C 218.4%
Calcium 54.2% Iron 54%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet